- I actually CAN be friends with people who like Zumba and running.
- Fighting a flu while in the child care industry is a seriously flawed idea.
- I can no longer motivate myself to move faster on the night before a sale by trying to make myself afraid. I've simply stopped listening.
- Old dogs CAN learn new tricks. (the dog has begun a new practice of dashing up the stairs to sleep on Sam's bed. This is new, and the dog is not.)
- My dad once nearly drowned in the Red River.
- People are kind, and generous. (okay, so I didn't learn this for the first time this week, but I learned it again. Today, I was gifted a dress form! Something on my wish list!)
What about you- learn anything you dare to share?