Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Gift of the Day


People disregarded the "no gift policy". And since they came up with incredible, thoughtful, creative, awe-inspiring tidbits; I'm so glad they chose not to listen to me.
This piece is from my dear friend Rosa. I was not expecting her, or her vanful of Brandon-area accompanyists. Their arrival surprised me to the point of jumping up and down repeatedly, wearing blue plastic high heels, and screaming: I CAN'T BELIEVE IT!!
Rose has an amazing gift of putting things together with buttons. This little piece showcases bathing suits made of coloured buttons. I say its an excellent momento of the kind of night we enjoyed together, baring all. Literally and figuratively.
And all the figures owned their beauty and mystique.

6 comments:

mmichele said...

that is amazing.

Cherrypie said...

Aah! Buttons. I thought I'd stumbled across some M&Ms.

Love ya, Joyce x

Anonymous said...

Liams words were. "wow mom you made it on there three times your famous" Love you

gloria said...

wow, how perfect!

Roo said...

what a girl!
what a gift!

lettuce said...

what a great gift - thats wonderful