Sunday, March 25, 2012

Spring Break!

 

This week, I will not engage in this.

(laying on the floor at 6 am in semi darkness folding laundry and anticipating a day of becoming Mary Poppins).

THIS is what my life will look like for the next four days.

Bon bons, birdies, books.

Shopping with my daughters, following the arrows in Ikea, swimming with my boys, (ok.... Sitting beside the pool with a good book and a tall beverage), eating out at Brian's list of "diners, drive-ins, and dives" (food network).

Reading.

I've taken care of all the little details.

And packed my fabulous bags.

Au Revoir! Aufvedersehen! So long!

5 comments:

Valerie Ruth said...

enjoy! you deserve a break. hope it's fun filled and refreshing with lots of cold, tall drinks.

Wendy said...

Oh I hope it's fabulous with marvellous weather and lots of yummy food and good times and all sorts of lovely things.

janice said...

Do have lots of fun. 5 more days of work and I will get a week off, too. Enjoy your own kids this week.

Brandy said...

have a blast!

Roo said...

:) happy trails! ;)