Wednesday, May 24, 2006



I love houses. Not necessarily for the architecture, but because the inside of a home is an extention of its owner.

If I were any good at lying and math, I would have gone into real estate. I could probably work on the lying, but the math would require a large scale miracle.

I'm a snoopy old tom when I'm out for a walk, casting glances into people's windows and wondering if they are happy, if they take pleasure in their surroundings, if they dream of a large house on a hill.

Being ushered into someone's home is one step closer to their heart, in my books.

4 comments:

drstaceyny said...

I totally agree--it's fascinating to look into people's home and their lives (now, I sound like a voyeur!) I'm glad I found you and your site.
P.S. I'm going to a Geneen Roth workshop next month and will post on the experience.

Cherrypie said...

That's partly why I love my job so much - I just like a good nosey at the photos on the sales brochures.

Has Brian finally relaxed his grip on his new camera giving you a chance to take some? x

joyce said...

Stacey- I can't wait...

Cherry- I think your job entails quite a lot of numbers as well, so my admiration for you has spiked...

I also fear electronics, and don't have the first clue how to use the new toy. I've just grown perfectly comfortable with our other camera- a wedding gift now 14 years old! When I see a good shot, I simply bellow: BRIIII-an!!

CeCe said...

Apparently you can pass the Real Estate exam even if you get every math question wrong! Just thought you might want to know that ;)