I shamelessly entered my name into Heather's contest because she does great work.
And I am doing eight thingies about me. Cuz its all about me. All of it.
(and Becky asked me to)
1. I once had a baby five years premature.
2. She was a boy named Graeme until the very moment she was born, but then there were some parts missing and some other parts in place, so we named her Arianna instead.
3. I can pour my own cereal.
4. Putting sunscreen on a sweaty back is horrifying to me, but I've spent years in nursing homes washing old men's nackers.
5. I ran once.
6. I'm terrified of numbers.
7. I have recurrent dreams. Sometimes they are like chapters.
8. I plant things in May or June. I kill them in July or August.