- crunchy peanut butter
- Brian's mom's plum or apricot jam
- french vanilla yogurt
- seedy bread
- cheddar cheese; sliced really thin
- oatmeal cookies
- black licorice
- bread crusts (I'm not fussy. I'll eat your kids' bread crusts too.)
- Anything roasted. ie: cauliflower, potato, carrots
- Anything with a bit of grilled cheese on it. Especially the crunchy bits.
- soft things like ice cream or chocolate pudding
- dark chocolate. Really dark.
- seeds and nuts. All of them.
- coffee beans
Stuff I could probably live without:
- onions that still have any crunch left to them.
- rare meat
- garlic cheese
- chips. I like chips, but I could live without them.
- wonder bread
- all cereal containing marshmallow bits; coloured bits; stuff that squishes; or turns your milk an unholy colour
- milk; for that matter. I like soy milk better.
This is a reciprocal exercise. I showed you mine, now you have to show me yours.