- Have you ever been in a church service (or any other type of conference) where you began to glance around nervously, half expecting the Jonestown Kool-Aid to begin making its rounds?
- Have you ever been told that peeing or poo-ing in your dreams will surely mean that you'll wake up kakked? Have you ever had the dreams and known firsthand that this is actually an urban myth?
- Ever bought a set of four phones and lost at least two, somewhere in your house?
- Bought stuff at the grocery or department store, and then walked away, leaving your newly purchased stuff behind?
- Offered to drive one of your kids' sport teams to an obscure town somewhere-or-other. The town that you swore you knew where it was. Only, you were wrong. And now you're around thirty kilometers east of the actual soccer field?
- Cut your own hair?
- Bought a beautiful old china teacup and saucer and then forgot to put it away before the house filled up with small, destructive children?
- Had a dream about driving where half the road keeps disappearing, and you can't see where you're going?
I'm not going to tell you whether I've ever been guilty of any of these unless you tell me first.