Lettuce has tagged me.
This is supposed to be six weird things about me. I think that I am so extraordinarily weird, that all my weirdnesses seem quite normal and ordinary to me. I've been waiting all day for six weird things to spring to mind, and now I'll just settle for the first six that I can think of before I turn into a pumpkin at the stroke of 9:00 pm. (is that weird?)
1. I have been known to: sing, cry, yell, scream, and walk in my sleep. I once found myself downstairs, at the back door, leaning into the darkened yard apparently looking for something. I often rummage around on top of tall furniture, looking for lost babies.
2. I have given birth four times, and successfully gotten through infancy four times. I can't remember a single developmental stage. Other people seem to remember when babies should get teeth, crawl, eat solids, and talk. I have no clue.
3. I cut my own hair. I just can't be bothered to make an appointment, make small talk, then drop a bunch of money.
4. I can not wear a watch. I once had a watch that would begin to slow down, then I would give it to my sister to wear for a few days. It would go back to normal time, then I'd get it back and I could wear it again for a while.Now I don't wear a watch at all. I just never leave the house. (or I take the microwave with me).
5. I bought my daughter a package of panties that she thought were old lady panties. So, I tried them on, and sure enough, they are perfect!This is not because I have the rear end of a ten year old, but rather that they are indeed old-lady-panties, planted by some bored deviant in the girls wear department.
6. I have a penis.
But its not mine. I have to share it with my husband.
Tag! You're it-- Judy, Carol, Brandy, Bobita/Trabinski, Roofus, & Michele.