Friday, November 21, 2008

Scooting Along, Then

All this melancholic navel gazing is going over like a fleet of leaden balloons.

A question for bloggers:
when you open up a brand new page for a brand, spankin' new post, do you find your eyes glazing over and staring at random parts of your computer screen, lost deep in the myriad of provocative thoughts that marinate your grey matter?

Do they ever lock on the bits at the bottom of this box where it says: Labels for this post:
e.g. scooters, vacation fall ?

Do you ever wonder how many bloggers out there are committed to eloquently expounding on the art of scootering?

Well, so do I.

4 comments:

Judy said...

Yes! I do!

Anonymous said...

Ha!! Perfectly articulated. . . every time I sign in my inner dialogue goes something like this. ."now why did microsoft choose that little flaggy thing for a logo. . hmmm. .oh, look does my Start menu look smaller than normal today. . .oh yeah. . my post. . .hmmmmmm. .." You aren't alone! Love your blog by the way.

lettuce said...

brrrrrmmmmm
brrrrrmmmmm
brrrrrmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Unknown said...

Not really, I just start seeing images of little red and yellow scooters... :-)

Popped over from Lettuce's place.