Okay; so no.
I did not whip up this adorable bedroom on a Sunday afternoon.
But. Armed with only this and this; I managed to turn
into this. Which ought to make this little girl kinda happy.
And, it was just as easy as it looks. For your imitating pleasure; a brief tutorial:
1. Unroll cast-off carpet in front lawn on a particularly warm and humid Sunday afternoon.
2. Encourage the whole family and a few pets to participate.
3. Crawl around in plain view of passing traffic, cutting a room shape into a large, heavy bit of plush.
4. Haul it up the stairs and shift it around to fit a bedroom. It works better when you don't try to stand on it and move it at the very same time. That's just a tip for ya.
5. Stand back and enjoy your fantastic achievement.
6. Gear up for the second project.
With the remnants of the remnants, I didn't exactly create this to wrap up my weekend project.