Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Choose An Identity

I'll have an order of "stable" please. I'd like to avoid the lows and the overanalysis. The sensitivity could go. I'd like the personality that copes well; that learns a lesson that doesn't need to be re-learned fortnightly.

I'll have bright, cheery, intelligent, confident.
Not so much of that sad, please.

I'll take competent, reliable, compassionate.
I'll have a side of administrative, some decisive, and a dollap of "learns quickly".

I'll pass on the scatter-brained, hurtful, distracted, and depressed. No obsessive, compulsive, rigid, or controlling. I'd like to have the heavy heart removed.

If I could choose an identity.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

As Obama would say YES YOU CAN!

Romeo Morningwood said...

That is precisely why I have multiple personalities to accomodate my ever changing moods.

Steady as she goes is sooo pedestrian. If you have alter egos you're never alone and you always have someone else to blame.
It's awesome!

Judy said...

Pass me a bowl of that too, please.

gloria said...

*sigh* if only it were that easy...

it's a gong show... said...

ditto gloria