Thursday, August 06, 2009

I"ve Had A Lot of Posts...

... begin in my head. Brilliant. Funny. Award-winning.

But my ever-present lethargy says.... nah; that sounds like a lot of work...
And of course the posts aren't really brilliant, funny, blahdy-blah-blah.... They're just kind of blah.

I hope to come out of my reverie. I hope to get passionate and energetic soon. I hope to find some kind of core strength that has something to do with faith and nothing to do with Windsor Pilates.

I am hopeful.
I am grateful for people who speak wisdom into my life, and eager to seek it more.

(check out a new website: what are you giving away? by Heather Plett... (http://whatareyougivingaway.com/)

1 comment:

Heather Plett said...

I am grateful for people who speak wisdom into my life too. Thanks for being here yesterday and thanks for sharing. This morning I've been thinking about what it means to give grace, especially to ourselves. You inspired me.