Monday, March 07, 2011

Some Soon-To-Be-Famous Quotes

1."Aside from calling him fat and abnormal; I don't think I was condescending....." (errrrg... I may have overheard myself say those words....* grimace, smirk, blush*...)

2. "Sister- how do you play that game Paparazzi?"/ Sister: " What?!" / "I said- how do you play that game- Paparazzi?!" / Sister: " It's YAHTZEE." (overheard in my life as an advisor to pre-schoolers)

3. "okay, let's play eenie-meenie: " Cause shorty is a eenie meenie miney mo lova' " (see above.....)

1 comment:

janice said...

If he is fat and abnormal, and obnoxious then you were not being condescending . . . were you?
I called a friend a #@*& the other day, and then I was feeling bad, and then I thought 'well, he was being one, and everyone else was thinking it' so then I stopped feeling bad.