Saturday, March 15, 2014

15 More Days

Yes, I missed a day. It was a good day, a very good day. And isn't that a nice change.

Today, it was minus twenty-nine with the windchill. That's a very chilly wind.

And my eyes are still burning, etc, etc.

I went to see my mom today (among other things I haven't got the will to describe).

My mom makes the best sauerkraut borscht. She said it would fix me, and every delicious bite that I ingested did feel like some sort of cure.

However. My eyes still burn and I have a nasty cough and a lot of ringing in my ears.

 

I never said this stuff would be interesting, only that I would write every day until Mexico, which I have failed so far by two days.

Advice for cures beyond the Advil, Tylenol, Benadryl, neti-pot, vaporizer, hot water with lemon and honey, and neo citron are welcome.

 

1 comment:

janice said...

Dear Joyce;
This too shall pass. I am so glad you have your mom. The saurkraut borscht was definitely curative. The warm sun and sand is closer than you think.