Wednesday, March 07, 2007

Running on Empty


I believe it's more an issue of the gauge not working properly.
So, I'll borrow from Paul again.
"Get along among yourselves, each of you doing your part. Gently encourage the stragglers, and reach out for the exhausted, pulling them to their feet. Be patient with each person, attentive to individual needs. And be careful that when you get on each other's nerves you don't snap at each other. Look for the best in each other and always do your best to bring it out."
*with special thanks to Al K., Janice, Kathy B, Carol, Kathy D, and God who I stubbornly will continue to insist is good and loving.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

You sound weary sweetie. Remember to be kind to yourself and take care of yourself.

Roo said...

i like you joyce.
thanks for filling my empty gauge on sunday afternoon! shalom my friend.

Anonymous said...

That's a nice version of that text.
We have to get to the labyrinth I was telling you about. Now I'm feeling lousy for not arranging it already! It will pull you to your feet and be a meditative journey, a healing walk for your soul.
-Heather

Anonymous said...

That is what makes you so special Joyce. You always look for the best in others. I appreciate that about you. I enjoyed what you wrote today. It is very encouraging and inspirational.
LYLAS (love ya like a sista)
-Joanne FF