Friday, June 23, 2006

Why its Time to Get Re-married

The bath towels are wearing out, and quickly being recycled into bum-wipe rags.

I never did get a toaster or one of those pop up garbage cans.

I think a few hundred extra people snuck in the first time. There is no possible way that we could actually be related to so many people. (many of which I don't know if I've seen since.....)

Now that all the awkwardness is out of the way, I can really see the value in taking a honeymoon.

And, boy oh boy, could I ever use that presentation money now!

4 comments:

Bobita said...

Seriously, I am laughing so hard that my sides actually hurt! (I am going to start planning my Re-Marriage...RIGHT NOW! For the same reasons that you listed!!)

polarpegs said...

hubby and I had the same idea a few years ago... we had a small wedding and now we have lots of friends to invite that we think the party alone would be so much better... and the gifts of money would definitely rock...not to mention the HONEYMOON

Romeo Morningwood said...

Have a huge'social'and a no frills Vow Renewal thingamabob with a cash only reminder by the R.S.V.P.
I can't believe that you didn't get a toaster the first time?!

Take the dough and take off for a while. When you get back go to Ukrainian Tire and get yourself the Toaster of your dreams.

Christy said...

I was married at 19 anbd came home from my honeymoon 2 days early so I could be with my parents on Father's Day.

My how things change.

And I was given 3 boxes of tea towels...I'm down to about 45 remaining.

Plus I'm SO overdue for a exotic honeymoon.

I'm in.