Monday, September 25, 2006

INAPPROPRIATE & IRREVERANT Quotes

Warning to all people I love and respect: the Kehler mutated gene makes one susceptable to dark, caustic humour. If you are offended by it, my name is Joyce Hildebrand. If it makes you giggle; my name is Joyce KEHLER Hildebrand.

1) Mother, age 80:
"Cremation? Oh, the idea of that doesn't bother me at all. Its MUCH better than being
BURIED ALIVE!"

2) eldest brother Al:
(in reference to people trying much too desparately to say "the right thing").
"Oh, I am allergic to all things CLICHE".

3) annonymous:
(regarding a bench made from the remnants of Ken's wheelchair ramp)
"Hey! If we sprinkle some of "Ken" on here, then I could park my ASS on his ASH!"

11 comments:

Carlotti said...

Giggle giggle. May God provide extra comfort for those people who can't understand our sick humour.

Carlotti said...

I have one to add, one that I have been using freely over the last few days.

"If people find this offensive, they can go for counselling."

Heather Plett said...

Sounds a little like the humour around our house when my dad died. I don't quite remember the joke, but we giggled pretty hard about the cheese at the funeral.

Cherrypie said...

I love the Kehlers. Thinking of you and your family today, Joyce xx

lettuce said...

Hi Joyce KEHLER Hildebrand.

:o)

tammy said...

I just wanted to let you know that I think about you often. I think you are an incredibly strong person.

Scribbit said...

Okay those were good quotes. And I laughed thoroughly.

Roo said...

ha ha
from ruthie ARMBRUSTER bergen.
(with a bit of FRIESEN mixed in there as well :) )

svea said...

he he heeee love you

Carlotti said...

Oh dear I have another one - I wrote it all out here in the comments but had to erase it. It's out there though......

Anonymous said...

A quote from my friend Linda when I told her about this. "Dust to dust, asses to ashes." I'm remaining anonymous, but I DID promise to meet you for coffee at 2:00 today. An empty promise.