Monday, January 09, 2006

clever quotes

Because I have extra time today (having gone without sleep) I am getting to chores that never seem to get done, like going through the crunched up paper trail that Brian files on his side of the bed. I notice this crumpled piece of looseleaf which contains a quote:

"Time is really more about priority than time itself".

Hmmm, I think to myself, that's sort of clever . Brian must have found that on someone's blog, and thought it was noteworthy. Then I read the note further, still in Brian's hand scratch: "by: Joyce, Nov. 5, 'o5, 7:45, after two drinks."

Yeah, really clever.

3 comments:

Brian the Mennonite said...

So now that I'm back at work you think you can just go ahead and go through all of my stuff do you?
Clever quotes indeed! How about this one, "Idle hands are the devil's tools." :)
I think it's quite cute that you discovered your own cleverness.

Christy said...

Note to self: When my blog gets dry for subject-matter, plan a night of more than one alcoholic beverage.

Man, you are profound after 2 drinks..I suspect I'd be just goofy. ;)

joyce said...

The truly sad part is that it makes one wonder: how many times have I actually been clever and no one thought to write it down, and now I'll never know---?! Now if I were really clever don't you think my memory would serve me for longer than .1 of a nanosecond?