Saturday, January 05, 2008

Like I said... an Amway representative can reduce me to sloppy tears these days....or a commercial for Leons or Burger King, or a hot cup or coffee, or a visit over to Soule Mama.

Actually, that brings up a host of even uglier emotions-- envy, for one. I covet her talent, her old home, her apparent 47 hour day, her slim hips, her delicious fabrics, her vision.

But because it is a new year, and I ought to be resolving to be positive or something, I'm going to embrace the wonderful goodness in my own reality. And I'll start by posting a few fabulous photos from New Years at Lake Caribou.






















6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Those ARE fabulous, Joyce. YUMMMMMMMMMM

Anonymous said...

I love Sams hand in pants thing.
Love Rosa

Leanne said...

Those are great pictures - looks like a good time.
Thinking of you, Joyce.

Roo said...

ohhhhhhh
i like how you celebrate.

Mills' Memoirs said...

That looks so fun! Some days I can hardly wait till my kids are at the age when we can do those kind of things!

Anonymous said...

Massive THANKS to Al and Carla for their generosity! Nice..........Kathy