Tuesday, January 08, 2008

Thanks, Bobita


The blooming yaya was one of the first blogs I ever discovered via internet snooping. Well, no. I discovered a lot of lame, shallow, spiteful, boring, filthy, no-good, yellow-bellied, sap-sucking blogs before I discovered Bobita's. But shortly after finding her funny, raw, honest writing, I developed a serious blog crush on this capable, intelligent gal.
*
Some day, I'm gonna meet you, girl.
*
One of my favourite trips ever was taking the coastal highway through Oregon. I imagine that the next time I do that (miracles still do occur), that I will be popping by with a bottle 'o bubbly to watch you dance to 80's music, and get my chance to smother your children in wet sloppy kisses.
*
I hope for their sakes that they are not in their thirties and forties by then.........

3 comments:

it's a gong show... said...

wet sloppy kisses are good at any age. i hope you get to meet her sooner than that joycie!

Bobita said...

Oh, Joyce. You are so kind and gracious. And, yes, we will meet someday. It is quite possible that I may drop in on one of your infamous ugly sweater parties and awe you with my extraordinary ability to "ugly it up!"

And, if my kids are fortunate enough to meet you, they will return your sloppy kisses peck for peck!! :)

Sending you hugs and kisses on the Northerly winds...

Anonymous said...

Love the photo. Very artistic!