Thursday, November 09, 2006

The Bag has bags

Blogger has hated me with a vehement hatred. I have tried to publish this approximately 44 times, and hateful blogger consistently eats it. (without sending me reimbursement). I will try again, this time crossing my legs, my arms, my leg hair, my eyes...

Remember "bags for Darfur"? Well the smart people in my life are working on the website but just in case its not up and running before Christmas.... Here is a taste. These are all for sale, for $15.00, and all the money will be sent to Darfur. Let me know if you are interested.


~#1~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Sold! to Heather~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(the one above-- brown, orange, green...)

#2~~~~~above~~sold! to Brandy````



#3~~above~~~~~ sold! to Shelley~~~~

#4~~~~~~above~~~~~sold! to Shelley~~~
#5~~~~~above~~~sold to Shelley~~~~

#6~~~~above#7 SOLD!~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~to Daphne~~~~~~~~~~~thank you~~~~~~
#8~~~~~~~pink flower
#9~~~~~~~~~~~~acorn strap~~~sold! to Brandy~~~


(The bag also has bags under her eyes, "baggage", and often behaves much like an old bag)
But that's for another post.

14 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice work! I'll send you an email.
-Heather

mmichele said...

I want one. Something to go with my fabulous plum coat. Hard to tell in photos...

Anonymous said...

Beautiful! I'd like to see them in "real life." And you met Yvonne? She didn't tell me!

Anonymous said...

Actually Yvonne & Michele did tell me they met you but I didn't know it was YOU. I thought it was someone else.

mmichele said...

i THOUGHT you didn't seem that impressed when we told you we met joyce... now i'm wondering who you thought we meant?

it's a gong show... said...

Hey Joyce,

I would love to come and take a look at your bags...they would make awesome Christmas presents...

Brandy (Shelley's cousin)

CeCe said...

So, umm.. call me dense.. did you MAKE those? They're pretty nice!

Anonymous said...

I say who pays first, gets first pick, Heather, you may be sh## out of luck if I get to Joyces before you.

svea said...

OK i want one too hope there is one left by the time I get home...... if not guess I will have to bribe the sewing goddess hee hee hee

joyce said...

blogger hates me so much, that it won't even pull up my site at all. I've had to enter via my e-mails, and then through a comment. Like I haven't had an insane enough day already... (which I'd love to post about, but like I said blogger hates me...)


Michele and Linda_ I don't know whether to be flattered or not. I think I will, I could use some hot air... Sounds also like a not so subtle hint to be invited over to Blunderview for a look at the bag's bags. YOU BETCHA!! (I'll show you my sister if you show me yours...)

Brandy- Shelley is "subbing" for me tomorrow afternoon, or come any time, no biggy to me. Thanks for your interest!

Cece: Yes, I made them all by my big self. I am in a fund raiser for the women and children of Darfur.

Shellley-- sure, you talk big, but we all know you're way too kind to be mean :)

Svea- if its worthwhile to you to come all the way back to chilly nowheres-ville for a lousey bag, then you're on. For you? Anything.

Anonymous said...

Someone better get me directions to that darp real quick-like. Sounds like Shelley's got big plans!
-H

esther said...

count me in joyce...i'll give you a call!!

Daphne Enns said...

Hi Joyce.

It's Daphne again.

Can you put the bag "1930 K" with the red flowers aside for me?

joyce said...

Heather- fear thou not. Its been set aside, and if Shelley cries a lot, I'll just whip her up another one.

Daphne- thanks for your support. Its been set aside.